Call Centre Services
Call Centre workstations and hot desks are a pathogenic ‘breeding ground’ due to many hands on IT equipment causing cross-contamination… You owe it to your people to keep it clean!
CROSS CONTAMINATION - a call centre’s greatest roadblock to wellbeing
We have tested many everyday IT devices in a lab and have found infectious viruses such as Norovirus, Hepatitis B & C and bacteria such as Mycobacterium Bovis, Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and many more, on keyboards, computer mice, phones, screens and pretty much all shared devices such as Printers.
Shared device contamination
Bringing your cold to work can not only make you very unpopular with your team, but also drain staff resources and erode a Call Centre’s culture of Wellbeing…
Call centres can be a ‘breeding ground’ for cross contamination and the ‘passing on’ of viruses and bacteria making it very difficult to maintain an environment that is focused on the team’s existing Wellness Programs and the positive culture that is so important to a call centre’s success.
This problem is largely due to the high volume of staff who are expected to constantly ‘hot desk’ and share the centres IT devices almost 24/7 and sometimes up to 7 days per week! Due to being populated for ‘most of the hours’ in a working day, These workstation areas seldom get cleaned properly, let alone disinfected professionally!
Reduction in absenteeism
A TechClean assessment and professional shared devices disinfection service can help to reduce absenteeism costs and increased levels of sickness and illnesses.
TechCleaners friendly will stop roving and transitional bacteria dead in it’s tracks, making for a much healthier environment for all your call centre staff. Your team will be able to focus on doing a good job working with your customers in an environment of increased wellbeing.
- Help your business to raise the bar in cleanliness standards and help demonstrate ‘best practice’
- Help your business to reduce damage to IT devices, such as ‘keyboard banging’ that will never address the problem!
- Help your business to encourage ‘a clear desk policy’ & ‘screen lock’ for business confidentiality
- Help your business to encourage a 5 minute break ‘away from the screen’ to comply with HSE and H&S regulations
- Help your business to promote a culture of self-driven Wellbeing Awareness initiatives in your organisation
- Certified cleaning products, especially designed to kill bacteria and viruses harmful to your office environment
- No adverse skin reactions from our certified cleaning products which are highly effective against deadly viruses such as Coronavirus, Norovirus and many more
- All your IT devices will be maintained at the highest standards which your staff will really appreciate
TechCleaners are a Manchester based IT equipment disinfection and computer cleaning service company, providing specialised IT equipment cleaning services to businesses right across the UK. TechCleaners physically and professionally disinfect all types of IT equipment such as Workstations, Laptops, Phones, Printers, Scanners and Tablets for Wellbeing and Hygiene purposes.
What our clients are saying
Corporate Case Study
An employee from an underwriting company has sued the company for compensation of over £250k plus legal costs. The claim was made that she has